INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CLAIMS
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CLAIMS
Allum Wellness respects the intellectual property rights of everyone, and cannot tolerate a violation of anyone’s rights on our website (https://allumwellness.com/).
If you have any complaints regarding any intellectual property right violation taking place on our website, please follow this notice. Please note that any notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury.
A false notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT Whom can you file a claim regarding a copyright infringement to?
All claims alleging copyright infringement for material that you believe to be residing on our website, should be promptly sent in the form of written notice to our Copyright Agent: Copyright Agent for Copyright claim notices:
- Name: Abdulrahman Al Muftah
- Designation: Admin
- Contact: 39921996
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal: 80891 P.O.BOX How can you file a claim regarding a copyright infringement?
Valid claim must be a written communication that includes all of the following elements:
- Signature of copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner; ● Identification of copyrighted work claimed to be infringed;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party (address, phone number and, if available, email address);
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly being infringed. Please note, there are substantial penalties for false claims, and we can also disable your accounts. We reserve the right to accept or reject your claim, at our sole judgment and discretion. B. TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT If you believe any of the content hosted on our platform violates your trademark, you should follow the process below. Your trademark infringement notice ("TM Notice") should include the following:
- Identification of your trademark and the goods/services for which you claim trademark rights
- Your trademark registration certificate and a printout from the pertinent country's trademark office records showing current status and title of the registration. Alternatively, a statement that your mark is unregistered, together with a court ruling confirming your rights
- A short description of how we allegedly infringe your trademark(s)
- Clear reference to the materials you allege are infringing and which you are requesting to be removed, for example, the URL, etc.
- Your complete name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that you are the trademark or are authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the trademark owner
- Your electronic or physical signature WHERE TO SEND? You can send your TM Notice to: Email: You can submit the TM Notice electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org FALSE CLAIM You could be liable for the punishment for perjury or such other legal recourse if you make a false claim alleging trademark infringement.
- OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS Our Website, domain (https://allumwellness.com/), products, logos, designs, trademarks, trade dress, trade name, all of our features, functionalities and services, shall remain the sole property of Allum Wellness, and/or its licensors, as the case may be.
Your use of or access to our Site or availing of our services shall not in any way transfer or assign to you any ownership or other proprietary rights in or to this Site, our services, any content (except your own content), designs, published by us or our licensors or third parties.
This Platform and the content, including but not limited to the trademark, logo, copyright, design, layout, typography, underlying HTML, Java scripts, text, audio clips, video clips and graphics, and in the expression of the information contained herein, whether as a compilation or otherwise is protected by relevant Intellectual Property laws, rules and regulations.
Trademarks, trade names and designs appearing on this Site are the exclusive property of, or are licensed to the Allum Wellness and are protected under applicable law. No use of a trademark, trade dress, trade name, content, design, domain appearing on our website may be made without the prior written permission of Allum Wellness.
Last Updated: January 01, 2023