Privacy & Policy
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE PRACTICES, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE PRODUCTS OR THE WEBSITE OR PROVIDE US WITH ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. TABLE OF CONTENT Sr. No. Particular
- What information about the users do we collect?
- Lawful basis for processing personal information
- How do we use this information?
- Deleting your information
- Sharing of information
- Storage and Security of Information
- Links to third party Apps
- Rights of EU, EEA and UK residents
- California Resident Rights
- Nevada Resident Rights
- Rights of other Data Subjects
- How do we respond to legal requests?
- Children Privacy
- How do I withdraw my consent?
- Governing law and Dispute Resolution
- Welcoming of suggestions
- What information about the users do we collect?
- a) Information that you provide us: We collect the information you provide when you use our website and our services, including without limitation, register for an account, place an order, make a payment, share your feedback, submit a complaint, communicate or interact with us in any manner. This can include Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and non-PII information.
The examples include your first name, last name, email, shipping address, phone number, order details, your queries, etc. We also collect information about how you use our services, such as the content you engage with or the frequency and duration of your activities.
These details are important for the shipment and delivery of your order.
- b) Information that we collect when you use the website: We also collect information while you access, browse or view the Site. In other words, when you access the website, we are aware of your usage of the website, and gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including geo-location information, IP address, device and connection information, browser information and web-log information.
- c) Information that we collect from third party sources: You can engage with us through social media platforms or mobile applications. When you engage with us through social media platforms, such as Facebook or Instagram, you allow us to have access to certain information from your social media profile based upon your privacy preference settings on such platform.
- d) Customer Care: If you contact our customer support via emails, in those cases, we collect all your interactions with our customer support.
- e) Payment Information: We may store your payment method to allow you a faster checkout. We don’t process your payment card details. For payments, use third-party payment gateway service provider, namely, MyFatoorah, which collects and processes your payment request and credit card information.
- f) Good Judgment: We suggest that you exercise good judgment and caution while providing your personal information.
- What is the lawful basis for which we use your personal information? You hereby acknowledge that all processing of your personal information will be justified by a "lawful ground" for processing. In the majority of cases, processing will be justified on the basis that:
- Consent: You have given your consent for processing personal data for one or more specific purposes. • Performance of a contract: Provision of personal data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Legitimate interests: Processing personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Allum Wellness. In any case, we will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. Feel free to contact us for this purpose at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do we use this information?
We use all of the information we have to help us provide, support and improve our services. We use the information collected from you for one or more of the following purposes:-
- a) To create and update your account;
- b) To take order from you, and to fulfill that order;
- c) To process your payments; d) To facilitate the shipment of your order;
- e) To enable the courier company to contact you for delivery purposes;
- f) To process your returns and refunds;
- g) To market our associated e-commerce brands;
- h) To enable you to use other features and functionalities of our Site;
- i) To assess queries, requirements, and process requests for various services;
- j) To improve our Site, services and products;
- k) To be able to deliver our services, personalize content, and make suggestions for you by using this information to understand how you use and interact with our services and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in on and off our services.
- l) We use your information to send you marketing communications, newsletter, communicate with you about our services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- m) We use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on of our services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies.
- n) We also use your information to ensure our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues that you report to us. And we use your information to make improvements to our services.
- o) We use information to help improve the safety and reliability of our services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm Allum Wellness, our community, or the public.
- p) To respond to summons, court orders, directions or other judicial processes.
- q) To provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety.
- Deleting your information Your information provided to us is yours. You may request us at any time to delete the same. However, you acknowledge that we may also retain some of the information so deleted for a reasonable period of time in order to comply with legal requests. You can request us to delete your information by writing to us at email@example.com.
- Sharing of Information
- a) Our website is hosted on Shopify. We may share your personal as well as non-personal information with it.
- b) We may store your payment method to allow you a faster checkout. We don’t process your payment card details. For payments, use third-party payment gateway service provider, namely, MyFatoorah, which collects and processes your payment request and credit card information.
- c) We share your personal as well as non-personal information with our third-party service providers, such as our third-party logistic service providers in order to provide you the services requested by you. The thirdparty logistic service provider that we are presently using is Beebolt.
- d) We keep your information safe and do not share your information with any other third party. However, if we merge with or are acquired by another company or we sell our website or business unit, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company, in those cases, your information will likely be one of the assets that would be transferred.
- e) We may also share your information in response to legal request. Please refer to
Section 13. 7. Storage and Security of Information
- Storage: Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and servers. We also store some of the information collected by us on our servers and do not share it with any third party, except for the limited purposes as mentioned in the Section 6. The servers and databases in which information may be stored may be located outside the country from which you accessed this Site, and in a country where the data protection and other laws may differ (and be less stringent) from your country of residence.
- You hereby consent to any such cross-border transfer of your personal information. b) Retention: Personal information that we collect, access or process will be retained only so long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected, as necessary for our legitimate business purposes, or as required or authorized by law. Personal information that is no longer required to fulfil the identified purposes will be destroyed, erased or made de-identified or anonymous.
- c) Steps taken by us to protect your data: We regularly take the following steps to protect the integrity of your information:
- We protect the security of your information while it is being transmitted by using secure connection;
- We use computer safeguards such as firewalls to keep this data safe;
- We only authorize access to employees and trusted partners who need it to carry out their responsibilities;
- We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we carry out penetration testing to identify ways to further strengthen security; and
- We will ask for proof of identity before we share your personal data with you.
- Your rights under Data Protection Law This section information to the residents of Qatar their rights under Law No. (13) of 2016 Concerning Personal Data Protection (the “Data Protection Law"). For the purposes of the applicable law, your DATA CONTROLLER for the data collected by us to provide you with our services is: Company Name: Allum Wellness Registration Number: CR 151266 Location: Qatar TAX TIN Number: 5001649391 You are eligible for the following rights in respect of your personal information:
- Right to obtain information: You may have a right to obtain information about how and on what basis your personal information is processed and to obtain a copy.
- Right to rectification: You may have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you rectified and corrected.
iii. Right of Erasure: You may have the right to erase your personal information in limited circumstances where
(a) you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal information;
(b) we are processing your personal information on the basis of legitimate interests and you object to such processing, and we cannot demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground for the processing;
(c) where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which we can process your personal information; and
(d) where you believe the personal information we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us. iv. Right of restriction: You may have the right to restrict processing of your personal information where: (a) the accuracy of the personal information is contested;
(b) the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the personal information;
(c) we no longer require the personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim or
(d) you have objected to us processing your personal information based on our legitimate interests and we are considering your objection.
- Right to object: You may have the right to object to decisions which are based solely on automated processing or profiling. vi. Right to ask for a copy: Where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent, you may have the right to ask us for a copy of this data in a structured, machine-readable format and to ask us to share (port) this data to another data controller; or to obtain a copy of or access to safeguards under which your personal information is transferred outside of your jurisdiction. vii. Right to withdraw your consent. You may have the right to withdraw your consent on using your personal data.
If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of our services. viii. Request the transfer of your Personal Data. If you so have this right, we will provide to you, or to a third-party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right may only apply to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you. Data Protection Officer (DPO): Abdulrahman Al Muftah (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To make such requests, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note, we reserve the right to reject the request if you are not entitled to the right that you request to enforce. 10. How do we respond to legal requests? We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or summon) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so.
This may include responding to legal requests from law enforcement agencies, courts, tribunals and government authorities. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
We also may retain information from accounts disabled for violations of our terms for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other violations of our terms.
- Children Privacy Protecting children's privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Site or our Products to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, such children.
If you are not at least 18 years in age, you are not authorized to use the website or any of our Products without your parent/legal guardian’s verifiable consent. If we learn that a child has provided personally identifiable information to us, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our database.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe we unknowingly collected information described in this Section.
- How can I withdraw my consent? (OPT-OUT) If you sign-up, you will automatically start receiving promotional emails and direct mail from us. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Name: Abdulrahman Al Muftah
- Designation: Admin
- Contact: 39921996
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on January 01, 2023