This Shipment Policy (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) describes how the orders are shipped, when you place orders with Allum Wellness on our website, i.e. https://allumwellness.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website” or “Site”).
- a) Delivery Service: We ship all across Qatar. We use the services of third-party delivery service provider for shipping all the orders placed by our customers. The third-party logistic that we presently use is Beebolt.
- b) Processing and Delivery Time: Although we generally dispatch all orders within 12 hours from the time of the order, it may take around 2 working days for the orders to dispatch, and delivery time will vary from location to location, but generally is around 3 to 7 working days.
- c) Important Note: The delivery time is subject to change based on industrial or business disruption, shortage of an item, bad weather, transit time of your carrier, destination address, or covid related restrictions etc. Processing and shipping times may increase during holidays and other peak seasons.
- d) Fee: The shipment cost is flat 25 QAR for orders placed from all across Qatar. You’d be able to see the shipping cost at the time of checkout.
- e) No Change: You cannot change the shipping address or the shipping method selected after checkout.
- ORDERS, SHIPMENT, FAILED DELIVERY, AND DAMAGED/OPENED BOX
- a) Not for Commercial Purpose: You cannot buy our products for a commercial purpose, unless allowed by us. No use of our intellectual property may be made without our express written consent.
- b) Assumption of Risk: You will assume the risk for the products once they have been delivered to the delivery address which you specified. We or our delivery partners accept no liability where you provide an incorrect delivery address or where you fail to collect the products from the delivery address which you specified.
- c) Failed Delivery: If your package cannot be delivered to the shipping address provided by you for the reasons such as an incorrect shipping address and/or incorrect phone number, the package will be returned to us at your expense.
- d) If you fail to pick-up: If the receiver is absent upon all delivery attempts, your package will be held at a local centre of one of our third-party logistic service providers for pick up. If you fail to pick up the package from there for any reason, the package will be returned to us.
- e) Refusal by you/receiver: If you/receiver refuse receipt of your package, the package will be returned to us.
- f) Damaged/Open Box: In case you receive your package as damaged and/or opened, please take a photo of the damage before checking the contents inside. In such cases, you must submit a claim via the courier used to ship your order as soon as practicable. Please also contact us at email@example.com.
- CHECKING THE ORDER STATUS
As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number that you can use to continually check its status.
Please allow us up to 48 hours for the tracking information to become available. If you haven’t received your order within the period communicated to you in your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
- THIRD PARTY DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDERS
Whenever you place an order with us, it is our third-party delivery service providers (hereinafter referred to as our “Delivery Partner”) who ships and delivers the products to your doorsteps in the most convenient and hassle-free manner.
- RISK OF LOSS
The items you purchase are shipped by the Delivery Partner, therefore, as a result, risk of loss and title for such items shall pass to you, upon our delivery to the Delivery Partner. In no case, shall we be responsible for any lost shipments.
Last updated on January 01, 2023.